A well established regional practice in Bath looking to appoint a qualified Paraplanner on an initial 12 month FTC which ideally will be then made into a permanent position once the contact has been completed.
You will be responsible for :-
- Act as first point of contact for clients regarding any technical queries and as the technical interface between clients and Financial Planners
- Preparation of client review paperwork to include fund and product research using appropriate financial systems
- Compilation of financial cashflow forecast
- Analysis, monitoring and reporting in respect of investment valuation reports, to include SIPP drawdown analysis, existing policy analysis and portfolios
- Liaise with Product Providers/Third Parties regarding any technical queries
- Review asset allocation for any Platform based holdings
- Liaise with Financial Planner to provide briefing for any updates/recommendations for client portfolio
- Attend client meetings with the Financial Planners, as required
- To be fully qualified with a Diploma in Financial Planning (or equivalent)
- Have in depth knowledge and experience with cashflow modelling
- Have the ability to manage and complete projects
- Be self-motivated and proactive approach
- Ability to work within a pressurised environment and on own initiative
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.