Are you experienced and passionate about Domiciliary Care? Are you looking for a new challenge? Do you drive? Would you like to work for a company that has an excellent reputation and appreciates the hard work their staff give?
EXCELLENT PAY WITH A SUPPORTIVE AND APPROACHABLE MANAGEMENT, WITH CONSTANT OPPORTUNITIES FOR TRAINING, PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AND PROGRESSION
A very well established large company with 21 branches across the UK which are CQC registered. They deliver bespoke healthcare services including complex care to clients in their own homes. They have an excellent strong team on board and are an open company which always want to include people. The companies care staff say there are two things in particular that they love about working for this company and that is `variety and flexibility`.
Effectively manage and develop a portfolio of care packages, promoting a person centred, safe approach. To support and take ownership for the growth of your case load, contributing to the forecasting and delivery of budgets and financial KPI`s. You will need to embrace the company vision and values and promote these with all internal and external customers.
- To manage individual performance and growth to ensure set objectives are achieved and to undertake monthly one-to-ones and bi-annual appraisals
- Grows talent for the business
- Supervision of Client Care staff ensuring appraisals and reviews are regularly completed
- Work effectively to source, recruit and develop a wide ranging and varied healthcare workforce to meet the needs of the existing client base, and look for opportunities to move into new business areas
- Supports with delivery of the business plan and budgets and considers resource requirements for now and in the future
- To contribute to a cohesive team environment with an open communication culture
- Identify and implement any appropriate training and development requirements
The ideal candidate for this position should set high standards at all times along with having experience of being;
- A strong communicator
- Experience in remote team management in healthcare and social care environment or similar
- Have good judgment and decision making skills
- Car driver with full UK driving licence