BI Team Leader
BI Team Leader ( Microsoft SQL, Power BI , Azure, SSAS, SSRS)
Salary: Up to £45,000
A leading global retailer are looking for a talented BI Team Leader to join their fast-paced innovative team of developers and deliver a new company-wide data warehouse and suite of BI Tools. Whilst being a highly technical and hands-on role you will also oversee the work of the BI development team ensuring that projects are delivered to the highest standards possible and technical issues are resolved. This will include working closely with the department’s Project Managers, business analysts, architects and developers, as well as liaising with key project stakeholders as required.
- Work closely with the wider business to fully understand the requirements
- Facilitate BI development work
- Day to day management and development of team
- Development of Business intelligence solutions
- Provide consultancy to BI projects
- Develop data models , dashboards and reports using Microsoft cloud based technologies .
- Monitor quality of data warehouse
- Troubleshooting of new and existing reports
- SQL – server side
- SSRS , SSIS
- Kimball Methodology
- Strong analytical mind
- Power BI
At least 7 years' experience developing BI solutions from the development of the data warehouse through to the delivery of reports and dashboards
Significant experience with Microsoft SQL Server and the full BI product suite, particularly SSAS.
Experience of supervising and developing team members.
Excellent personal organisation and ability to prioritise and carry out multiple tasks within a dynamic environment.