A National home Care Provider is looking to appoint a Domiciliary Care Registered Manager for their brand-new venture with the passion and commitment to make difference with the local community.
The Office location will be in Surbiton serving customers in Richmond, Kingston and Surbiton.
The Registered Manager will work directly alongside the managing director to grow and develop the business, the ideal candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills, will need to be able to build relationships within the local community, establish key contacts within the care sector.
You must be able to demonstrate an excellent knowledge of the care industry and CQC requirements in addition to holding the relevant qualification necessary for the registered Managers position.
As this is a relatively new business you will need to have plenty of drive, ambition and a real focus on establishing the business in local area. This is an excellent opportunity for the right person with a good salary, plus bonus incentive scheme to reward success."
- To ensure the provision of high-quality care services to vulnerable people living in their own home
- To manage and deploy teams of Care Workers who provide care and support to vulnerable adults
- To ensure consistent application of companies policies, procedures and approved practice
- To participate in and contribute to the strategic management
- To ensure all statutory obligations are fully met
- To meet and exceed all financial/growth targets