Internal Sales Executive - Engineering
Internal Sales Executive
Large Engineering Manufacturer
£25,000, with a £27,500 OTE
North East Birmingham
Hours of work: 8.30 - 4.45 Mon-Thurs
8.30 - 3.45 Fri
To proactively promote and sell the companies range of consumables to customers during sales calls whilst taking part in specific telephone sales campaigns as required. To process quotations and customer orders quickly and accurately using the company's agreed procedures whilst maintaining customer related information within the company's CRM system.
Candidates should be highly driven, possess a professional, courteous, helpful manner and be able to provide an efficient and friendly service to customers and business colleagues both personally and over the telephone.
The successful candidate will therefore have good communication and interpersonal skills, be IT literate, with a good working knowledge of MS based systems and able to meet deadlines.
Candidates should also be proficient working with a Sales Data-base and a Sales Order Processing System.
Some engineering knowledge would be an advantage but not essential.
- Proactively contact both new and existing customers in order to sell the companies range of consumables
- Maintain and profitably grow the line of business whilst also promoting the entire range of products and services at all
- To pick up telephone calls, from the overflow system, and process orders and take customer instructions from all
- To ensure that customer notes and reports are entered onto the Company's contact management system
- Liaise with Logistics and Purchasing regarding delivery dates and product
- Assist with Service Department related matters as and when