Based in Exeter
£20,000 - £25,000 Basic Salary + Bonus
We have a fantastic opportunity within a busy Workshop, who need to add a Vehicle Technician to their busy workshop.
- Preparing vehicles for MOT tests
- Carrying out diagnostic checks
- Routine servicing and maintenance
- Engine overhaul
- Timing belt changes
- Carrying out warranty repairs
- City & Guilds/NVQ Level 3 qualified or relevant experience
- Main dealership experience is an advantage but not an essential requirement
- Being a qualified MOT tester (class 4) would be a plus, but it is not essential
- A busy workshop with the opportunity to earn a lot of bonus and work overtime.
Mason Recruitment Limited is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately.
We thank all applicants who respond, but only those short listed will be contacted.