Pensions Telephone Representative
Salary: £22,000- £23,000 + amazing benefits!
Cassidy Jones Recruitment are proud to be working in partnership with a leading Global Asset Manager, recruiting for a Pensions Service Centre Telephone Representative to join their team in Kingswood.
Our client are a globally recognised name and have been providing Pensions, among other financial products, to their customers since 1969.
Due to expansion, an opportunity has risen within their Pensions Service Centre in Kingswood for a Pensions Telephone Representative to join the team. This is not a call centre role; it’s all about the customer service!
- Responding to Client & Member queries in relation to the admin and servicing of their pension.
- Providing excellent customer service.
- Ad-hoc admin duties, e.g. address changes.
- Retaining and relaying information regarding Pension accounts and market news.
- Answering general queries in relation to Pension plans.
- Keeping up to date with company information, provided by the line Manager and Company intranet.
- Must have a friendly, articulate phone manner!
- Pension’s background/knowledge desirable.
- Ability to retain and relay information.
- Passionate about delivering a high level of Customer Service.
- Ambitious and career driven.
- Proficient in MS Office programmes (Word, Excel etc...).
- Accurate, with excellent attention to detail.
- Able to offer commitment to the role and company, with a hunger to develop within.
- Generous £22- £23k starting salary.
- Pensions Scheme (10% matched, 3% employee contribution).
- Discretionary Bonus (10%, depending on performance).
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Life Insurance.
- 23 Days holiday (increases to 25 after 5 years’ service).
- Subsidised on site Canteen.
- On site dry cleaners.
- On site Car Wash.
- Various vouchers/ discount schemes.
- Lunchtime Bootcamp!
- Open, friendly offices situated in beautiful grounds.
- Free Bus service from Redhill, Sutton and Kingswood train stations.
- Massive potential starting point to build a great, long term career.
- Plus many more incentives!
This role is currently 35 hours per week. Shifts will be 8am to 4pm, 9am to 5pm or 10am to 6pm, Monday to Friday.
This really is a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual who is looking to begin their long term career in a company that give back to their staff. Recent Graduates are welcome to apply.
Please apply by sending your CV as a Word Document. Cassidy Jones Recruitment Ltd are acting as an Employment Agency on behalf of our Client.