Commercial Finance Analyst
This role is very commercial and will involve a lot of business Partnering and Management Accountant, if you have worked in a similar position and are looking for a new challenge, then please apply.
My client is a global FMCG company, due to growth they are now looking to expand the Management Accounts team.
- To produce the company plan and quarterly forecasts including P&L, B/S and Cash Flow
- To ensure forecasted/budgeted financials (including Brand P&Ls) are reported accurately.
- To produce the company's monthly management accounts and provide cause of change analysis of results
- To act as a business partner to administrative departments and hold budget meetings with heads of departments to track their performance against budget/forecast.
- To be able to drive the change agenda related to the implementation of Global, Regional and local projects.
- To ensure company's assets and liabilities are accurately recorded and government and statutory requirements are met including
- liaising with Finance Shared Services on management of Fixed Assets, Accounts Payable, Travel & Expenses and General Ledgers
- liaising with external auditors at interim and full year audit including: audit timetable, deliverables, assistance during audit and preparation of various schedules, review of financial statements, management letter and Corporation Tax computation.
- To liaise with HM Revenue and Customs re: administration, control, payment and reconciliation of Customs and VAT account. Preparation and submission of bi-monthly/monthly VAT
- Previous experience working in a similar role
- SAP Experience - Desirable
- Studying ACCA/ CIMA/ ACA
- Strong Excel skills
- FMCG Background - Desirable
- Competitive salary + full study support