Internal Sales and Service Co-Ordinator
Job role: Internal Service & Sales Coordinator
Benefits: well established national company, friendly environment and great career prospects
Location: Birmingham (Aston)
Office Angels are currently working with an long and well established client based in Aston who is of Europe's leading Industrial & Engineering service partner. They are looking to recruit a Internal Sales person, however this is more of an Account Manager Role, whereby the role will involve dealing with inbound sales orders, processing these and providing customer service and client management as part of the order process, please note you will need to drive to other office locations so you will have to drive and be comfortable with travelling on the motorway.
Purpose of Internal Service & Sales Coordinator
This is a key role with Distribution and Engineering with prime responsibility to effectively manage assigned tasks in order to contribute to the achievement of agreed customer service level commitments
The main role and responsibilities of a Internal Service & Sales Coordinator will include, but not limited to;
- Processing and monitoring orders from initial enquiry through to delivery.
- Adhering to customer needs over a trade counter.
- Dealing with incoming calls and queries.
- Assisting in purchasing by liaising with suppliers and centre.
- Contribute to operational effectiveness and planning through the provision of information, feedback and data to branch management in support of customer requirements and Key Performance Indicators.
- You are responsible for your health and safety and have a duty of care for others around you within your working environment.
- Contribute to branch operational efficiency by identifying potential improvements to customer processes.
- Ensure a high level of Customer Service.
The ideal Internal Service & Sales Coordinator will possess:
- Minimum work experience in a similar role.
- Proficient user of windows based programmes. Experience of fully integrated system based sales order processing and stock management systems.
- Sales and customer relationship development skills.
- Negotiation skills at multiple levels within customer and supplier organisations.
- Communication and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively both internally and externally.
- Ability to prepare and deliver management information within required deadlines.
- Effectively manage time in order to maximise opportunities and minimise costs.
MUST HAVE DRIVING LICENSE
- Grade A* - C GCSE (or equivalent) English Language and Mathematics.
- Higher Education in Business Commercial Management or Engineering is preferred but not essential
This is a fantastic career opportunity to develop in a stimulating and dynamic environment.
Should you have not heard from Office Angels in the next 5 days please assume you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.