PR Manager (Contract)
A fast-growing health tech start-up is looking to bring a PR Manager into its team for a 6 month fixed term contract. This person will be required to develop exciting PR and media relations campaigns to boost the profile of this dynamic and innovative brand.
The PR manager will focus on the day to day running of the press office and managing reactive/ proactive media relations. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with their own ideas, have a mix of experience across B2B and B2C PR and will be able to consistently deliver activity that gets amazing results. Working closely with the Communications Director and wider Marketing teams, you will be part of a focused and growing, collaborative team based in the company’s South West London office.
- Day to day management of the communications strategy
- Main point of contact for the press office, managing the press office and handling all inbound enquiries
- Responsible for consumer facing, B2B and corporate communications
- Working with the team to conceive key campaign themes
- Management of a full calendar of award entries and speaker/ conference opportunities
- Liaison with social media team to ensure consistent messaging
- PR experience in a fast-paced or start-up environment
- Demonstrable experience of consumer and corporate PR and managing a press office
- Proven experience of achieving great coverage results
- Experience working in a digital first environment and great social media skills
- Self-starter who is happy to work autonomously
VMA Group is the global recruitment and training specialist for corporate and marketing communications.
To view all our current vacancies, please visit our website at www.vmagroup.com.
VMA Group is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.