Business Analyst Job
A leading Global Investment, in London, currently requires a hybrid Business Analyst to join their team on a permanent basis.
This is for an experienced Business Analyst who also possesses knowledge of managing and delivering projects. This role will see you being hands-on, which also requires a knowledge of managing projects for each initiative, with particular emphasis upon business and technology.
You'll report to the Head of Business Analysis and work with them to efficiently deliver project plans, assess business impact and prepare for the business changes that will occur. One of your primary responsibilities will be to author both business and functional requirements documents and technical specifications in line with the OMGI methodology.
My client is looking for the following:
- You will need a strong background within asset management combined with solid experience with business and technical change.
- Strong Business Analyst skills combined with good project management knowledge
- Strong distribution background and creativity with digital process and production.
- Ability to manage IT as well as Business Change projects
- Ability to manage multiple concurrent project
You'll be offered a salary of £75K-£85K depending on experience. Do not miss this opportunity to join an exciting and positive atmosphere with excellent opportunities to progress your career rapidly.
To apply please reply with an updated copy of your CV.