£40,000 per annum
3-6 Months contract (Potential to go perm)
City of London
A new exciting Research Coordinator role that has just become available working for a full service brokerage and investment banking firm. This role will be working within the research team of 20 - 30 people working directly alongside the production manager based in beautiful, vibrate, busy offices in the City of London just a short walk away from St Pauls station.
Our client is looking for a Research Coordinator to join their team on an initial 3-6 month contract basis with the potential of going permanent, working Monday to Friday with a salary of up to £40,000 per annum. The successful candidate will need to have advanced PowerPoint and Excel skills as well strong team work ability. Some key responsibilities within this role are listed below:
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Compiling and managing a master list of company Equity Research entitlements.
- Remediating the current list of company equity research receivers in the CRM system
- Narrowing down the list with legal teams indicating which readers are paying clients
- Meeting with sales teams to indicate which are prospective clients for free trials
- Clearing any new clients/ readers with Compliance to ensure they are an institutional investor
- Once entitled in the CRM system, entitling individuals within each of the current aggregators based upon client preference
The successful candidate must have the following skills to be considered:
- Persuasive, with the ability to explain complex processes to key stakeholders
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Extensive Excel experience, with pivot tables usage helpful
- Previous equity research and/or CRM administration is essential
- Advanced knowledge of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
If this exciting opportunity to work for a well-known successful investment banking firm fits your job search and can work full time from Monday to Friday, please send your CV to Gemma Grima-Brown at HYF today.
It is hyf’s policy, as a matter of courtesy to respond to all applications within three working days. However because of the volume of applications, we are sometimes unable to respond to individual candidates. If we have not contacted you within three working days your application has been unsuccessful and your details have not been retained. Please apply for any other position that you may see in the future. hyf is a Recruitment Agency and is advertising this contract vacancy on behalf of one of its Clients. Thank you