Senior Architect required for a large, award-winning Architectural Practice based in Central London. This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Senior Architect to join a fast-growing, friendly practice that offers the opportunity to work on a variety of design projects. The ideal Senior Architect will have a minimum of 5 years' post Part 3 experience and will have previously worked on projects within the residential and educational sectors.
The Senior Architect will be accountable to the Project Director and will manage medium to large sized projects with minimal supervision. The Senior Architect will also be expected to attend regular client meetings including planning and delivering presentations. Ideally, the Senior Architect will have working knowledge of Vectorworks, SketchUP and InDesign.
- Manage medium to large sized projects.
- Prepare drawings, models and images in accordance with ARB Code of Practice.
- Liaise with members of the external design team.
- Work with Directors to establish budgets and costs.
- Plan and deliver client presentations.
- Attend meetings with clients, contractors, consultants and authorities.
- Thorough knowledge of ACG procedures.
- Minimum of 5 years' post part 3 experience.
- Experience within the residential and educational sectors.
- Good working knowledge of CAD systems, knowledge of Vectorworks, SketchUP and InDesign is advantageous.
- The ability to manage sensitive and confidential information.
- A good understanding of the financial aspects of running a design project on time and within budget.
- Salary dependant on experience
- Pension scheme
- Private health care
- Holiday days to be confirmed at interview
- Payment of ARB fees
- Working hours - 40 hours per week. Monday to Friday 9am-6pm with an hour for lunch