Business Development Manager - Turkish
Business Development Manager – Cloud Networking Sales
25-38k Base, 50-76k OTE + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a rapidly growing leader in cloud networking. Through offering a complete enterprise-class networking solution that is easy to use, affordable and gives administrators both visibility and control, our global client has all but cornered the cloud networking market. Due to rapid expansion and faster growth planned for 2016, they now have an immediate and exciting opening in London for an experienced Business Development Manager who can speak fluent Turkish.
As a London based Business Development Manager, you will:
- Join some of the brightest IT and sales minds in achieving revenue based sales quotas in an assigned EMEA region
- Deliver aggressive prospecting, cold calling, the identifying and qualifying of opportunities and collaboration with account teams, sales engineers and partners to take deals through to close
- Utilise hot leads and partner referrals
- Focus on small and mid-sized enterprise businesses
- Close deals ranging from $5-50k through expertly demonstrating our clients’ technology via WebEx to end users and channel partners
- Travel throughout an international territory
The ideal candidate will:
- Have 2+ years B2B sales experience gained in a 360 sales role. Preference will be given to those with a proven record of IT sales success, although applications are invited from top performers within other technology sectors (SaaS, Recruitment etc.)
- Have highly productive communication skills, with the ability to manage multiple forms of client contact on a daily basis
- First class online presentation skills as you will be required to liaise at a senior level, dealing with both technical and non technical prospects
- Be activity focused, have account planning and customer service skills and be reliable, professional and keen to develop in a fast moving company and industry
- Speak fluent Turkish
The successful candidates can expect an initial base salary of 25-38k with an uncapped and very achievable OTE of 50-76k in the first year. In addition there is an excellent and overly generous benefits package on offer.
Certus is an established and experienced specialist Recruitment Group, providing sales, digital, graduate and IT recruitment services to the business community throughout the UK.
Follow us on LinkedIn and Facebook at Certus Recruitment Group and Certus Graduate Recruitment.