Mandarin speaking Banking Retail Account Service Clerk
Your New Job Title: Mandarin speaking Banking Retail Account Service Clerk
The Key skills you need: Mandarin Fluent
Your New Salary: To £28k + benefits
Our client widely regarded as the largest bank in the world. It has experienced rapid growth since its founding in 1984. It has over 460,000 employees worldwide, sales of over $100 billion, total assets over $3 trillion. The Bank provides services such as loans, trade financing, credit card services and wealth management as part of its corporate and personal banking segments. Its treasury operations department handles money markets, investments and foreign exchange transactions.
What you will be doing:
- Expanding business of new products and services;
- Participate and/or recommend marketing activities to promote the products and services offered by the Bank;
- Process the opening and closing of personal and business flexible accounts and fixed deposits accounts;
- Handle cash deposit and cash withdrawal. Keep the cash-box safe and complete cash count daily;
- Handle inward clearing cheques and outward clearing cheques;
- Process Inward Remittance (IRM) and Outward Remittance (ORM) transactions;
- Process Cashier Order / Demand Draft (CO / DD) business;
- Process Bureau De Change business;
- Process internet banking business and debit card business;
- Keep the combination password of the safe;
- AML monitoring and reporting;
- Handling customers' enquiries and complaints;
- Internal and external reports;
- Marketing and achieving targets; Maintain accurate and up-to-date customer information;
- Deal with the daily routine business in accordance with the procedures and policies laid down by the Bank.
The Skills you need to succeed:
- Excellent telephone manner
- Experience of Microsoft Office
- Good numeracy skills
- Good organizational skills
- Self-motivated and enthusiastic individual
- Fluent in Mandarin (oral and written).
If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.