My client, a well established retail business in Central London, are looking to hire a progressive Management Accountant to join their small finance team on a permanent basis.
Ideally, you will be in an Assistant Management Accountant position looking to take the next step in your finance career whilst actively studying and fast tracking through a professional qualification.
This role reports directly into the Senior Management Accountant and you will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Senior Management Accountant in the preparation of the monthly management accounts for marketing spend, overheads and price protection
- Provide variance analysis and commentary on spend against budget and latest forecasts
- Monitor overhead and selling costs against agreed budgets and prepare monthly reports with accompanying variance analysis
- Work with the Senior Management Accountant to prepare annual budgets and forecasts
- Monitor marketing costs against agreed budget allocation and prepare monthly reports with accompanying variance analysis
- Manage invoice processing and liaising with Accounts Payable department to resolve supplier issues
To be considered for this position you will need to have good academics and have commenced your studies and be at part qualified level.