Mid-Level Android Developer - LONDON - Up to £45k + Benefits + Bonus
Tech Talent are searching for a mid-level Android Developer for a successful, established award winning mobile apps agency based in London. Having experience astronomical growth with some exciting and prestigious brands, they are continuing to expand their mobile team and seek a enthusiastic Android Developer to join their team. Are you entrepenurial? Do you have an eye for design and releasing best of breed apps? You will be working closely with the UI/UX team to turn design ideas into reality and also with the QA team to fix bugs and deliver creme de la creme Android applications within a time sensitive and Agile environment.
As an Android Developer you will:
- Work within a team on big brand Android Apps
- Develop improved features and bug fixing on existing apps and Android applications from scratch
- Work within a collaborative Agile environment
- Contribute to a structured codebase
- Bring a passion for Android apps to your work
Ideal experience includes;
- 3 years commercial Android experience;
- A portfolio of high quality apps.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- An eye for design
- An enthusiasm for using cutting edge technologies
- Extensive experience of dealing with the full development life cycle of an app
- A computer science background or equivalent engineering experience
It would help if you had:
- Experience of working in an Apps Agency, consultancy or Digital Agency environment
- Experience of working on any other platforms
- A Git Hub or Stack Overflow account to showcase your code.
In return you will work within a stable and well regarded London based mobile apps agency in a large and creative office environment. You will work on big brands that everyone has heard of and have the pleasure of seeing your work in the mass market consumer apps industry. You will learn about structured coding practices and how to lead on technical issues. Your package includes a good salary, a quarterly bonus, a personal career training budget and top of the market holiday entitlement.
So hit reply and take a step up in your career.
EU applicants welcome but you must have the funds to relocate and travel to the UK for final stage interviews.
There are NO SPONSORSHIP OPPORTUNITIES