Are you an ambitious individual with site management experience or trades experience ?
Do you have experience of leading a team ?
Can you deliver projects on time and to budget?
We are working with a young growing client who is looking to employ a site manager on a permanent basis to join their already established business.
You should have
- SMSTS Card
- First Aid At work (not essential as training can be provided)
- Experience in delivering projects on time and in budget
- Driving Licence
- Site management experience or trades experience
Ideally you will be looking for a long term permanent position where you will be rewarded and be a senior member of the company. Our client works predominantly within the commercial, retail and hospitality refit sector.
You should be
- Able to lead a team
- Be confident
- Have a personal ethos of Honesty, integrity and Transparency
- Able to converse at all levels
- Have proven ability within a site environment wither at management or tools level.
In return our client is offering a salary in the region of £35K + bonus. 24 days holiday + bank holidays. Mileage Paid. Company pension scheme.
If you have what it takes to make a success of this position please contact Jo Roberts at ManagerHired Ltd Bristol or email your CV today