Sales Consultant - £20,630 OTE uncapped earnings
Insurance Sales Consultant
Start date: Monday 19th June
OTE £20,630 uncapped earnings
An exciting opportunity to work for LSL Property Services PLC, one of the United Kingdom’s largest Property Management companies, within the Insurance Services department. LSL Property Services PLC is a leading provider of residential services to its customer groups; offering services including estate agencies, lettings, surveying and mortgage advice.
The Insurance Services Department are currently looking for target driven, self motivated Sales people with strong objection handling skills to join the highly successful department within Exeter City Centre. Offering both product and sales technique training and promoting on-going development through LSL Property Services PLC, this position offers the opportunity to thrive within a sales environment.
The Forum, Barnfield Road, Southernhay, Exeter
37.5 hours per week, Monday - Friday. Hours compromise of three 09:00 - 17:30 shifts and two 10:30 - 19:00 shifts per week.
Insurance Sales Consultants are responsible for maximising sales from pre-warmed leads generated from within the LSL group utilising our wide range of household insurance products from a panel of insurers, whilst remaining compliant at all times.
Insurance Sales Consultants are expected to establish all clients’ needs to ensure suitable cover is sold. Utilising the in-house diary system to follow up quoted clients (therefore maximising conversion) and working pro-actively are both of upmost importance to efficiently quote the required number of clients on a daily basis. Providing high levels of customer service whilst adhering closely to compliance regulations are also main accountabilities of this role.
Insurance Sales Consultants are targeted to obtain 5 Sales and 13 Quotes on a daily basis.
- Proven sales record with strong objections handling skills
- Self motivated and pro-active to achieve daily targets
- Strong oral communication with an excellent telephone manner
- Adherence to processes and service standards
- Strong team player
- Reliable and Dependable
- Basic salary £15,530 with an OTE of £20,630
- Uncapped Sales related bonus
- 2 week training period with ongoing support/coaching
- 3 month probation period
- 20 days holiday entitlement, not inclusive of Bank Holidays (increases by 1 day per calendar year of service until reaching the 25 day cap)
- Pension Scheme
- Wide array of tax savings (including Child Care Vouchers, Health Care Plan, Cycle to Work scheme) and employee benefits (including discounted gym memberships, cinema tickets and shopping vouchers)
- Smart dress code with dress-down Fridays
- Career progression is encouraged into varying positions such as Financial Services, Estate Agency, Management and Skilled roles
N.B - ongoing recruitment may result in not every applicant being contacted