Web Marketplace Administrator
Web Marketplace Administrator - Bristol
In this varied role you will be responsible for supporting the development of micro-sites, trading and commercial development of our 3 rd party marketplaces and associated product feeds. This will include being the internal super-user for all marketplaces including EBay, Amazon and managing our agency relationships globally.
As Web Marketplace Administrator your main responsibilities will be:
- Coordinating developments and project managing updates to our brand micro-sites
- Reporting on key performance metrics for the different Marketplaces
- Responsible for maintaining high performance standards, such as top seller ratings and positive feedbacks, across all marketplaces
- Developing roadmaps e.g. for a roll-out of new marketplaces into existing and new territories
- Owning the feed management tool and associated order management middleware
- Providing support and backup for ad hoc web projects across the Nisbet website(s)
To apply for this role your experience and skills should include:
- Educated to A-level standard or above
- Experience of managing marketplaces such as Amazon and EBay
- Website administration experience
- Competent user of Excel for reporting
- Web Analytics – Google Analytics
- Strong written English skills
Nisbets is the UK's largest supplier of catering equipment, supplying customers in the UK and around the world.
Since Andrew Nisbet started the Company more than 30 years ago, we have grown exponentially in the UK and continue to expand throughout the world with offices in France, Spain, Ireland, Holland and Australia.
We generate nearly a quarter of a billion pounds in sales revenue annually, making us the largest and clear leader in our sector. Through our colleagues' professionalism and dedication we continue to outperform the market and our future is as bright as ever. We are a diverse and fast-moving business with ambitious plans for the future and recognise that every single one of our colleagues plays a big part in our success.
We recruit only the very best; we don’t believe our customers deserve anything less.
If you feel you have the right skills and experience to be suitable for this role and to join Nisbets please forward your CV and click Apply Now.