Facilities Coordinator Retail, hard and soft services
Facilities Coordinator (Retail, hard and soft services)
Salary upto £35,000 to £40,000
My client are a FTSE 250 business providing facilities, property and asset management for some of the biggest public and private sector businesses. They have revenues in excess of £1.8bn and a reputation for being the best in their business.
They are currently looking to recruit a Facilities Manager, responsible for the delivery of hard and soft services at the high profile site in London (West London).
- Drive Operational excellence across the function and meet / exceed expectations on KPI / SLA performance in attendance / completion and first time fix
- Manage, monitor and report on the performance of the supply chain
- Provide a key interface for the client and create excellent working relationships with all key stakeholders and building users
- Day to day management of relevant employees including conduct, performance, attendance and capability. Taking the necessary and appropriate actions to address any inappropriate behaviour or low standards, with support and advice from HR
- Relevant experience post qualification at management level
- Proven track record for managing multi-dicipline FM services in a retail or commercial property background
- NEBOSH / IOSH qualified - Health and Safety
- Strong and effective communication skills
- Analytical thinker with demonstrated problem solving skills