iOS Developer, London upto £45,000 + Bonus + Benefits
Tech Talent are searching for a mid level iOS Developer for a successful, established award winning mobile apps agency based in London. Having experience astronomical growth in recent years they are continuing to expand their mobile team and seek a an iOS Developer to join their team. You will be working with an existing team on exciting world famous brands.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a talented team within a reputable mobile apps environment. You will be given the opportunity to take ownership of work and deliver high quality apps in a time sensitive environment.Bottom of Form
As iOS Developer you will:
- Work within a team on big brand iOS Apps
- Develop improved features and bug fixing on existing apps and iOS applications from scratch
- Work within a collaborative Agile environment
- Contribute to a structured codebase
- Bring a passion for iOS apps to your work
Ideal experience includes;
- 3 years commercial iOS experience;
- A portfolio of high quality apps.
- Excellent communications skills
- Extensive experience of dealing with the full life cycle of an app
- A computer science background or equivalent engineering experience
It would help if you had
- Experience of working in an Apps Agency or Digital Agency environment
- Experience of working on any other platforms
- A Git Hub or Stack Overflow account to showcase your code.
In return you will work within a stable and well regarded London based mobile apps agency in a large and creative office environment. You will work on big brands that everyone has heard of and have the pleasure of seeing your work in the mass market consumer apps industry. You will learn about structured coding practices and how to lead on technical issues. Your package includes a good salary, a quarterly bonus, a personal career training budget and top of the market holiday entitlement. So hit reply and take a step up in your career.
EU applicants welcome but you must have the funds to relocate and travel to the UK for final stage interviews.