A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an individual to join a successful Financial Services provider based in the West Midlands to support the regulatory team with both decision making and adherence.
About the role:
The role purpose is to ensure that the Treasury Policy is adhered to by closely monitoring a large variety of external and internal limits and ratios, ensure the correct decisions are been taken in line with expected business levels and review regulatory guidance to assess the impact on current and future regulatory reporting requirments.
- Review regulatory guidance, consultation papers and updates and assess their impact on treasury regulatory returns.
- Review current procedures for preparing the regulatory returns such as Corep, PRA, and other ad hoc returns and identify any process improvements or efficiencies.
- Ensure that all procedures are kept up to date and include full documentation of interpretation and assumptions.
- Ensure all applicable PRA reporting has been completed and submitted accurately and efficiently.
- Oversee the completion of all monitoring reporting on Treasury Policy ranging from counterparty exposures to asset holding.
- Complete ad hoc requests for liquidity and financial information.
- Mentor and coach junior members of the Treasury regulatory team. Assist in the delivery of their performance appraisals.
- Liaise with regulators and other professional advisors.
- Provide system administration support on the main regulatory reporting system (currently Lombard Risk Reporter).
Key experience required:
- Fully qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA).
- Experience of working in treasury/financial services preferable.
- Good problem solving skills.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines effectively.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative as well as part of a team.
- Experience of mentoring/coaching less experienced staff an advantage.
- Strong Excel skills - confident in use of pivot tables, macros and formulas.
- Experience of Access/SPSS/Business Objects an advantage.
To make the most of this amazing opportunity, then please apply or contact me on either or for more information.