French Speaking Credit Controller
Are you a French speaking credit controller that can work in the Wimbledon area?
Our client are a consumer goods company looking for a french & English speaking credit controller to join their offices in Wimbledon.
The key responsibilities are:
- Control risk of bad debt through:
- making pro-active collection calls to customers based on due date schedule;
- supporting Accounts Receivable with reconciliation of debit and credit items;
- commenting on weekly reporting for Management and Outside Sales on past due amounts and high risk accounts
- inputting correct and sufficient information into SAP to enable credit history to be maintained.
- Contact point for customers on:
- invoice / payment / statement queries;
- credit limitations and advanced payments where credit limit has reached maximum level.
- Discussions relating to clearance of rejected Direct Debit transactions
- Contact point between Inside/Outside Sales & Risk Management enhancing communication of credit issues and procedures to Sales team;
- customer information from Outside Sales to Risk Management team. This information is to include data to support credit limit increases as well as signs of potential customer cash flow difficulties.
- Understand and foster customer needs and seek agreement on payment plans where required.
- Ensure details on the system are correct (discounts, bank details, payment method, contact details).
- Control and management of Key accounts ledger.
- Ad hoc projects as required.
The successful candidate will be able to speak fluent French & English and have experience within credit control.
£27,000 - £29,000 (Depending on Experience)