KennedyPearce, are recruiting on for a Management Accountant (finalist level) on behalf of a globally recognized fashion label. This role is for a candidte who less than 5 exams left on their ACCA or CIMA qualification. You must also hold experience in a fashion retail or general retail business.
You will be involved in the preparation of budget & forecasting for the central cost. They are looking for someone who can act as a business partner to work with budget holders to assist them in understanding their costs and provide challenge to the business to operate within budget.
- Preparation of the budget for central costs
- Completion of all accounting and reporting including accruals, prepayments and all relevant balance sheet reconciliations for central costs
- Analyse and explain variances to budget
- Provision of a regular Reporting Pack to the Directors and individual Cost Centre Managers for all central functions showing costs against budget and last year
- Provision of a quarterly re-forecast showing risks and opportunities
- Business partnering central functions to manage their budgets and identify cost efficiencies
- Support the use of purchase orders for central costs
- Part Qualified (finalist level) accountant with experience of management accounting
- Quality Focus and attention to detail - provide timely, relevant and accurate insights
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong influencing and communication skills to articulate Ted Baker shared mission and goals by applying active listening; thinking ahead and flexibility
- Can-do attitude - thinks ahead; takes ownership, follows through and goes the extra mile
- Strong IT skills
This role will report to the UK Finance Manager.