Senior Security Consultant (Penetration Testing) - Risk Management
Our client is a leading risk management company. Thanks to in-depth expertise in managing customers’ operational risks, they’re able to conduct operations in a highly professional and discreet nature in the most challenging of environments. Plus, the firm operates in a progressive manner, where personal development is considered imperative.
As a Senior Security Consultant, you’ll be joining the Penetration Testing team which delivers both traditional and non-traditional penetration testing services to a largely non-CHECK client base. You’ll be involved in a variety of work including an equal balance of internal, external, and web application penetration tests, as well as security architecture reviews, to UK and foreign clients.
- Communicating engineering solutions to customers
- Report writing, business development and project management
- Developing innovative solutions to challenge existing security testing services
- Liaising with sales, marketing and other staff members to improve knowledge of cyber security
- Traveling to visit clients
- Delivering and leading small teams on penetration testing engagements
- Designing, developing, and delivering training courses
- Training and mentoring staff and clients
- 5+ years’ experience in a technical role (preferably as a Penetration Tester)
- Degree from an accredited University or equivalent
- CREST Certified Tester (CCT) or CHECK Team Leader (CTL)
- Virtualisation related qualification or experience
- Extensive experience with penetration testing tools and techniques
- Strong reporting skills
- Ability to develop upon existing reporting standards
- Exposure to or background in software development in Python, Perl, PHP, C#, C, C++, Node, or similar languages
- Flexibility to work effectively across various geographic locations, as well as within a fluid environmental structure
- Ability to provide clear information to all stakeholders internally and externally
- Ability to demonstrate knowledge of business concepts
If you think you’d be a great fit for this role, we want to hear from you.
Kinsley Hamilton People is an equal opportunities employer.