Telesales Executive / Telesales Advisor / Business Development
Job Title: Telesales Executive
Location: Speke, Liverpool (L24)
Salary: £18,000 p/a circa
Position: 8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday (40 Hours) Permanent
Our Client manufactures top quality natural sheep and hog casings and supply to a wide variety of sausage manufacturers, sundries suppliers and retail butchers throughout the UK and Europe.
They have established themselves as one of the last independent natural sausage casing processors in the UK.
They are still a family run business with over 30 years of knowledge and experience within the industry. They are located on a Trading Park in Speke, South Liverpool, near the airport.
Daily calling and maintaining existing customer base across the UK to offer our clients' products and services for the daily running of their business. Ongoing call management for new sales customer base.
- Maintaining existing customer sales accounts and daily tele-sales calls following up on repeat orders and cross selling products
- Daily tele-sales calls of potential new sales customers and selling the company's products and new promotions
- Working to weekly and monthly sales targets as set by the sales manager
- Entering and maintaining all required data for sales onto the company systems
- Updating the CRM and inputting information on customers
- Providing assistance to other members of the sales team
- Investigating and resolving queries from customers
- Daily sales administration including data entry and reporting
Specific skills and experience required:
- Preferred tele-sales experience
- Strong communication skills with a good confident, polite telephone manner
- Self-motivated and organised individual
- Ability to prioritise own workload and must be detail oriented with strong administration skills
- Outgoing with an ability to build rapport with people of all backgrounds
- Experience using SAGE is preferable (not essential - training will be provided)
- Well versed in IT skills with an excellent understanding and knowledge of Microsoft Office both in Word and Excel
- Must be a good communicator who works well on their own and within a tele-sales team environment
- Must be dedicated and motivated to work hard and show good initiative with a pleasant and positive outlook
- Be flexible and have the ability to learn and take on more tasks as the role develops further
Please click the APPLY button to send your CV for this role.
Candidates with experience of: ; Outgoing Sales, Cold Call Sales, Sales Executive, Account Manager, Business Development Manager, Energy Sales, Sales Manager, Business Development Executive, Sales Executive, Energy Business Development, New Business Sales Executive, Sales Consultant, B2B Sales, Key Account Manager, Sales, Lead Generation, Telesales, Appointment Booker, Lead Generation, Client Support, Product Specialist, Sales Agent will also be considered for this role.