Senior Interior Designer
Senior Interior Designer - FF&E - London. Our Client has over 25 years' experience in the real estate industry focusing on acquiring and development of luxury properties. They are a fast growing high end firm and are looking for an experienced interior designer to join their team.
The Role will include but not be limited to the following:
- Leading projects with a focus on interior and bespoke furniture concept design.
- Responsible for monitoring the budgets for each project.
- Overseeing the projects and supervising junior designers.
- Ensuring that the project is running to schedule.
- Liaising with the site and project team.
- Reporting to the client regarding the brief set.
- Overseeing purchase orders, negotiating and liaising with suppliers.
- Producing design drawing and sample boards for interiors.
- Presenting deigns to clients and the board.
- Co-ordinating all FF&E information and ensuring contracts are up to date.
- Liaising with third party consultants.
- Preparing tender sets.
- Covering for the design director when they are out of office.
The Person MUST have a minimum of 7 years interior experience. Only apply if you have experience working on prime residential properties in London and have managed a team. You will have experience working on projects with an FF&E focus. You must have excellent communication and numerical skills as well the ability to work independently and within a team environment. This is an excellent time to join an expanding luxury developer.
Please visit our website to view all our vacancies. Follow us on Twitter or on LinkedIn or like us on Facebook
Please note that due to volume we cannot get back to everyone, however every application is looked at and considered and will be held on Trident International's database for review. If you have not heard back from us within 5 working days you should assume your initial application has been unsuccessful, however if suitable roles arise in the future we will make every effort to contact you.