Paid Search Senior Executive- Leading Global Media Agency
Paid Search Senior Executive- Leading Global Media Agency - £28,000 - London
They can be referred to quite simply as one of the world’s leading global media agencies with offices spanning over 70 countries. They are a Sunday Times top 100 Companies to work for and have won the IPA Platinum award for outstanding learning and development. Every single member of staff has access to a personal business development plan with almost 100 training initiative available. They are also the only media agency to obtain the Gold Accreditation award for the last 3 years for the support they provide for parents and families. This is the perfect opportunity to join a leading global agency which offers amazing support as well as outstanding opportunities!
This role focuses on delivering best in class campaign activation, optimisation and analysis for a portfolio of International clients. The focus is on Paid Search and Youtube, with the opportunity to assist in Paid Social activation. This is an exciting new role working on a varied portfolio of brands, including Next, Aviva and Harvey Nicholas, with a nice mix of branding and DR objectives. You will be working very closely with the Search AM and the Associate Director; you will be expected to be lead some of the client communication and support the team in expanding the portfolio. You will work with an Exec to ensure the biddable media strategy is executed, implementation and optimisation goals are achieved and clients’ targets are met as efficiently as possible within given timescales. You will have your own campaigns to run but also get a chance to delegate and oversee the Exec.
You will have
- Be responsible for campaigns’ activation, optimization and reporting on AdWords and Youtube.
- Regularly audit accounts to improve performance
- Use of 3 rd party bid management tool to optimise performance and achieve clients’ targets
- Create media plans and provide spend forecast
- Support the AM and AD on client calls as needed.
- When needed support the activation of campaigns on Facebook and Twitter.
- Creation of documents to showcase performance and provide in-depth analysis of results
- Ensure all media is booked and reconciled on time according to the financial process
- Proactively find innovative ways to boost campaigns’ performance
- Liaise with 3rd party providers and partners to resolve any issues as they arise
- Proactively contribute to team meetings, team initiatives and knowledge sharing
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Charlotte Humphries.