Assistant Store Manager - Lingerie High Street Retailer
Assistant Store Manager - High Street Lingerie Retailer
£25,000 plus Excellent Benefits, Bonus
Our client is a unique, lingerie retailer and they were established in 1995, they now operate out of 28 stores across the UK and are on a growth plan to open many stores each year. They have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Manager to join the team in the Oxford Circus store on a fixed term basis. This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to join an exciting business with a fantastic customer focus.
- The Assistant Manager’s role is about setting your shop and your team up for success, creating an environment where each customer receives the exceptionally high level of service that lies at the heart of our client’s experience and they leave the shop feeling amazing.
- You will take responsibility for the success of the shop, both the commercial results and the leadership and motivation of your team to perform and develop to their full potential.
- Your ability to plan appropriately and attend to detail will ensure the smooth running of the store, whilst your initiative and commercial acumen will deliver further improvements to ensure that both customers and your team receive the best experience.
Experience & Skills Required
- We are looking for a well organised, experienced manager - a self-starting individual with excellent communication skills and a customer focused approach.
- You will be a role model leading, inspiring and developing your team to its full potential. Full of passion and initiative, you should embrace change and continually strive for excellence, be proactive and plan ahead. You will apply a positive mind-set to every situation, willingly tackle difficult situations and readily confront issues, turning difficult situations into positive, effective results.
- Previous management experience is essential, though not in the lingerie sector as full lingerie training will be provided.
The Talent Group is a specialist recruiter in placing into the Retail, Media & Hospitality Sector across Operations, HR & Resourcing. Please call me to discuss this and other roles that we are currently recruiting.