Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager - London
Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager - Global FinTech - London
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a leading, fast-growing global FinTech brand, headquartered in Central London as a Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager (CRO). You will be the resident conversion rate optimisation lead, championing a culture of optimisation through the funnel, and continually improving the customer journey.
The role will report into the Head of Online Marketing, and the successful incumbent will have the opportunity to build a team going forward, as there are significant ambitions for the CRO function globally within the business.
Experience & Knowledge:
- Experienced and proven conversion rate optimisation skills - c5years+ experience
- Highly analytical & curious
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with a variety of marketing technologies: Google Adwords, Facebook Ads, A/B split testing / multivariate testing (eg Optimizely), Google Analytics, User Testing (eg. UserTesting.com, Hotjar, etc), CRM, CMS, Excel.
- A good blend of technical, analytical and commercial experience
- Deep technical understanding of new trends and technologies
- Ability to structure and manipulate large & disjointed data sets, providing valuable insights and reports for board level decisions
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Degree educated, preferably with additional marketing qualifications
- Prioritise a culture of optimisation through the funnel, continually improving the customer journey
- Drive customer acquisition and optimisation
- Improve both CPA (Cost Per Acquisition) and Customer Lifetime Value (CLV).
- Have overall strategic responsibility and oversight of all conversion rate optimisation initiatives globally
- Drive quality customer new account acquisition and revenue from new and existing remittance corridors.
- Translate analytical findings into actionable insights and business actions & recommendations
- Design & conduct rigorous A/B / Split Testing / Multivariate testing.
- Remain at forefront of knowledge on new marketing technologies and techniques
This is a superb opportunity for a talented Conversion Rate Optimisation Manager to shape the online future of this brand, and to build a strong and sustainable optimisation programme within an incredibly exciting and fast-growing company.
Salary Package: c£50k with superb benefits on top: Bonus, Health, Life, Medical, Contributory Pension, Flexi-Time, Remote working opportunities.
Whilst we endeavour to respond to all applicants within 14 days, due to volumes received this isn’t always possible. If you’re not contacted within 14 days, you may assume your application on this occasion has not been successful. Please keep an eye on our website www.marketing-talent.co.uk for future positions that may be of interest.
Keywords: CRO, CPA, conversion rate optimisation, funnel, GA, Google Analytics, data, insights, ASO, app store optimisation, ecommerce, e-commerce, mobile, apps, iOS, android, degree, A/B, split testing, multivariate, multi-variant, online marketing, digital marketing, global, international, fintech, financial, London, team, remittance, trading, exchange, foreign exchange, fx, transfers, money, permanent.