Senior Marketing Executive
Senior Marketing Executive - London
£30,000 - £32,000
Senior Marketing Executive required by global events organisation based in London. The Senior Marketing Executive will drive and develop customer-focused, measured and effective marketing plans that deliver on budget commitments. The Senior Marketing Executive will ensure that all activities are co-ordinated appropriately and all responses are thoroughly analysed to develop future marketing plans.
Senior Marketing Executive requirements:
* Proven marketing experience of developing & executing successful results-orientated B2B event marketing campaigns
* Undertake ongoing budget management at a strategic and campaign level
* Event campaign planning, forecasting and number reporting/tracking
* Event campaign execution across all appropriate channels - database, externals, media, social media, PR etc - and utilising all media - ads, banners, email, social media etc
* Experience of Mail Chimp email platform
* You will be able to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders and have strong negotiation and influencing skills
* You will have good analytical skills when it comes to campaign monitoring, analysis, and reporting
The business is going through a period of growth and this is a great time for a Senior Marketing Executive to come in to the business and show what they can do.
If you are interested please click the Apply Now button below or send your updated CV to . For a further discussion, please contact Jamie Poole on (option 3).
ninesharp Marketing is a minimum fuss specialist Marketing recruitment consultancy. We provide high quality interim and permanent Marketing professionals to our established client base.