Agile Project Manager
SOFTWARE / HARDWARE / REGULATED / AUTOMOTIVE / MEDICAL DEVICES / SENSORS / AEROSPACE / PROJECT MANAGER / AGILE
An exciting opportunity to join a private equity funded Technology/Electronics Company who develop Sensory devices across a range of industries, based in London. They have gone through an exciting 18 months of R & D and development and are now looking to add an experienced Project Manager to the team focussing on the continued development and client facing elements as the product becomes commercialised.
You should have:
- At least 5 years’ experience as a Project Manager working in Software, Hardware and regulated environments
- Agile Project Management qualifications
- Experience within Automotive / Medical Devices / Aerospace industries
- Experience managing software engineers, hardware engineers, simulation engineers etc
- Excellent Client facing experience
- Ability to build a team, manage budgets, write proposals etc.
- Passion for new tech and start up/ SME environments
The salary on offer for this role is between £55,000-80,000 per annum depending on experience, and there is an excellent opportunity for growth and promotion within the company as it makes it mark with a market changing technology.
They are looking for someone to interview from as early as Monday 10th July and to start as soon as possible.
If you are interested in this role please either apply directly to this advert or send your CV over to