Senior Ecommerce Manager
We are looking for an experienced E-commerce manager who is looking for their next step on the career ladder to a Senior Managerial or 'Head of' role. We are partnering a luxury retailer based in Mayfair who are looking for an E-Commerce professional to take full ownership of their ecommerce offering.
If you are a successful ecommerce professional who is looking to make your mark in a high growth entrepreneurial environment, then we would like to speak with you.
The role is both hands on and strategic and the successful applicant will be tasked with developing and executing digital strategies that ultimately deliver strong revenue growth.
Reporting to the Managing Director and leading a small E-commerce team, the key duties and deliverables include:
- Overseeing the development of a new transnational website and move to Magento CMS
- Lead the brand on UX best practices. Manage the user experience of the website including site navigation, content development and checkout function
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO). Tracking customer journeys covering acquisition, engagement, conversion and retention
- Developing a best in class digital customer experience
- Strategic planning - working with other department heads to ensure an integrated approach across all acquisition channels
- Web analytics, using data and digital insights to support and drive sales growth
- Management and professional development of small Ecommerce team
- Defining SEO and PPC campaigns to drive revenue and customer acquisition. Analyse campaign performance and develop strategies for growth
- Manage relationships with 3rd party digital marketing providers
- Leading social commerce initiatives, identifying new ways to harness and engage customers
In addition to having the experience listed above the following skills are essential:
- Project management experience
- Experience with Magento
- Excellent communication skills
- Commercial acumen / revenue focused
- Extensive knowledge of ecommerce technology and analytics
- Previous forecasting and budget management experience
- Exposure to and/or a knowledge of - high end / luxury furniture, lighting, textiles, gifts, ceramics and accessories retail environments would be a distinct advantage.
A competitive salary, flexible working environment, company bonus scheme and generous share options are on offer for the right person.