A world-renowned Media company are looking for a new Finance Manager to join their dynamic, fast-paced team. Reporting to the company's Financial Controller, the right candidate will need to be a team player, who is proactive and well organised - there will be many times when you will have to manage competing priorities, so the ability to plan ahead is key. The right candidate will also need to have strong financial reporting experience (SAP preferably), and proficiency within a Group reporting role.
- Preparation, review & submission of Quarterly Consolidation to including jointly presenting the results, and being key contact for all queries and ad hoc requests
- Management of the Monthly/Quarterly Account Reconciliation process
- Assisting the Financial Controller in driving Distributed Controllership throughout Group, by leading Balance Sheet Reviews with the OpCos, and improving processes and reporting
- Own the implementation and management of distribution deals
- Support non finance departments by providing ad hoc analysis as required
- Manage relationship with the Corporate Consolidation and Reporting team
- Manage the monthly headcount reporting process
- Support and contribute to ad-hoc operational finance projects
- Line management of the Junior Analyst who is responsible for the HQ entity
This requires experience of managing staff and supporting the business with appropriate accounting and financial information, and the ability to present financial data to senior management. As you will be working with a variety of people throughout the business and clients from many different countries, you will need strong negotiation, influencing and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in Excel, and a good knowledge of US GAAP is also necessary. The successful candidate will also be fully qualified (CIMA/ACCA/ACA or equivalent) and ideally have experience in audit.
Please apply now to find out more!