Account Assistant Social Talent Platform NMW London
This is a Social Talent platform providing a simple and effective solution for brands looking to engage with leading social media influencers and talent across YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram Pinterest, Linkedin and thousands of blogs.
They have the unique ability to engage with their audiences in a way never seen before, and this can give brands access to hard to reach and niche audiences in a way that traditional marketing platforms can’t.
Working with a huge variety of social media influencers across the globe, identifying the best talent, with a highly developed offering, delivering relevant talent to work alongside brands
This is a 3month paid internship offering NMW for someone aged 21-24 years old. Followed by a permanent role all being well.
How you can expect to spend your day;
- You will take ownership of the management of a number of influencer marketing campaigns
- You will monitor and analyse influencer marketing campaigns and social media campaigns.
- You will establish and maintain knowledge of all media and best use of their application within the media mix, in the context of an integrated offering
- You will ensure that quality standards are maintained in all work carried out
- You will establish and maintain good agent and social influencer relationships through regular contact by phone, email and in person, and assist in negotiating the best rates possible for clients
- You will maintain a full understanding of client’s activities, ensuring they receive a high level of service at all times, including keeping them abreast of relevant industry issues, news and opportunities
- You will champion the company and work to generate pitch situations with new and existing contacts and clients
- You will identify opportunities and develop new contacts to create opportunity
The ideal intern’s personality and qualifications;
- Drive and ambition with the desire to succeed
- A can-do attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- A degree education is preferable
- Dynamic and upbeat character
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- In depth understanding of the media around them
- A desire to become a strategic genius
- You are an original thinker, who welcomes opportunity
- Sound commercial understanding
- Strong negotiator
What are the perks of interning at this company?
- Fantastic progression opportunities
- Full bespoke training