Divisional Management Accountant
Excellent opportunity for Divisional Management Accountant, on a 12 month fixed term contract in Coventry.
The successful Divisional Management Accountant will be working for an employer who truly values their employees and is a forward-thinking large business.
.The Divisional Management Accountant will ideally be a qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA, CIPFA, ACA), and will be responsible for:
- All aspects of Financial Management, budget setting, preparation of financial plans, management and statutory accounts
- Ensuring an excellent standard of financial information is provided by your team at all times i.e. KPI's, benchmarking, information for internal and external auditors
- Leading and developing a team of 2 accountants
- Long term financial planning
- Delivering outputs to tight timescales
- Collaborating with other senior managers in providing innovative solutions to problems and actively seeking better ways of working e.g. new technologies, maximising the use of automated processes etc
As the successful Divisional Management Accountant you must have proven significant experience in a senior finance position, managing a team and preparing budgets and long term financial plans.
This Divisional Management Accountant position is a 12 month Fixed Term Contract, to start as soon as possible, paying a base salary of £40-45k, with excellent other benefits on top.