Account and Project Coordinator
Salary - up to £24K + bonus
We are a people communications agency, so our bread and butter is helping organisations to attract and engage employees. We were established in 2004 to be different — down-to-earth, digital and fiercely independent.
Clients come to us for our unpretentious approach and because we respond to their needs with unusual agility and creativity. We continue to grow thanks to our ability to deliver for high-profile clients such as PizzaExpress, KPMG, Heathrow, Argos, Babcock International and Paddy Power Betfair.
With our variety of clients and culture of pitching in, our Account and Project Coordinators are never stuck doing one-note work. In fact, there isn’t enough space in this ad to list all the things you might get up to, but just as a flavour, you might be:
- Writing proposals and briefs, and proofing the creative work that comes back
- Liaising with clients by whatever means: email, phone, possibly carrier pigeon
- Researching what our clients do and what makes them tick
- Helping with pitches and campaigns — both online and on-the-ground
- Booking media - radio, billboards, newspapers, websites
- Going out on video/photoshoots
- Generally being there for clients and creatives so they have everything they need
In essence, our A&P Coordinators put their hands to a little bit of everything. Without them, we’d grind to a halt pretty sharpish. You’ll be the definition of a smooth operator.
The skills you’ll be using are so broad it’s not realistic for us to ask for a checklist of requirements. However, we do ask that you have a year of experience of team administrative support so that you can hit the ground running.
Other than that, we only care that you’ve got what it takes. What we need can come from any background: a keen eye for detail, a flair for multitasking and an attitude that says: "Oh yeah?" when told something can’t be done.
If you show us you’re capable, you’ll be given genuine responsibility and ownership over projects.
Check out our website to get a feel for us and what we do. We’re looking forward to hearing from you.