Our client is based in the city and they are looking for a Finance Manager to provide insight to help management gain a better understanding of the financial performance of the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a company enjoying continuous success offering plenty of opportunities for progression.
- Manage the forecasting and budgeting process
- Own the financial controls and policies within finance
- Prepare all instructions and process documentation for the forecast/budget
- Full ownership of the Group Balance Sheet & Cashflow reporting to be presented to the Finance Director.
- Work closely with Strategic Finance and President Office to support weekly revenue forecasting
- Establish effective working relationships across the business and Senior Management
- Manage initiatives to improve forecasting reporting accuracy and quality of information to deliver "best in class reporting".
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified
- Passionate, energetic, has drive and ambition
- Able to build strong collaborative relationships across the business and all levels
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required