Trade Relations Officer
An exciting opportunity exists for a Trade Relations Officer to join the UK office in Central London reporting to the Trade Relations Manager. If you are passionate about South Africa, travel and tourism and possess the required qualifications and skills, we invite you to apply.
- Assess training needs within the trade landscape
- Develop and maintain relationships with Key Trade Accounts
- Compile and submit monthly trade reports
- Identify, negotiate and performance manage joint marketing initiatives and partners.
- Keep and report data on completed courses, platform issues. Observe and evaluate results of the training programs.
- Plan, organize and execute trade fam trips
- Manage the trade digital platform
- Distribute information monthly to in-market trade and trade partners on assigned digital platforms
- Manage SA Specialist programme
- Ensure SA Specialist content is 100% accurate
- Support SA Specialist enquiries
- Execute SA Specialist marketing opportunities to set guidelines by Trade Relations Manager
- Use market research reports to strengthen trade relationships.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key stakeholders.
QUALIFICATIONS & EXPERIENCE:
- A degree PR/Marketing/Journalism/Tourism Management or equivalent
- 2 to 5 years in Trade or Marketing related position
- A legal right to work in the UK (no work sponsorship will be provided)
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Public speaking and presentation skills
- Computer and Report writing skills
- Creativity and Innovative
- Team player
- Rule-orientated, i.e. able to work in a highly-regulated environment