An Assistant Accountant role has recently become available within the finance department of a Global leading PR Communications business based in Central London.
Reporting into the Reporting Manager, this role will involve inter-company accounting along with cash and bank processes. Posting journals, monitoring business controls along with monthly reconciliations of the bank / balance sheet accounts.
The Assistant Accountant will do the following;
- Bank reconciliations
- Inter-company accounting
- Monthly balance sheet reconciliations
- VAT returns
- KPI analysis
- Project work
- Posting journals
What skills and qualifications do you need to be a successful Assistant Accountant?
- 2+ years experience within a fast paced environment
- Experienced with bank reconciliations and inter-company accounts
- Media experience beneficial but not essential
- Can do attitude
- Strong MS Excel skills
- AAT qualified or graduate equivalent
- Ideally studying toward accounting qualification (ACCA / CIMA)
Working for a renowned PR communications organisation that's going through an exciting period of growth. The role of Assistant Accountant would suit a driven and ambitious individual that's looking for their next career move with a successful organisation.
Apply today or contact Louise Tallboy-Wood on to find out more