We are looking for driven and ambitious individuals who are looking to progress their career with a leading firm of Chartered Accountants are looking to recruit an Audit Semi-Senior, who will have the opportunity to work on a portfolio of clients across a varied and interesting client base.
Main duties will include (but are not limited to):
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies, LLP’s and Charities preparing accounts for partnerships and sole traders
- Work as part of a team delivery a proactive and efficient audit and accountancy service to client across sectors
- Preparation of draft corporation tax computations
- Building relationships and liaising confidently with clients and partners
- Training junior members of staff
Candidate should be working through the intermediate levels of study (ACCA / ACA), with a proven background in practice.
Excellent opportunities for career progression for the right candidate.
Candidates are required to have the relevant audit experience.
For further information on this role, please apply direct or contact Darren Buckley at AJ Chambers