Central London £35000 - £45000 per Annum
Leading Financial Services Company has an excellent opportunity for a Paraplanner to develop a career in a growing and progressive company.
- Deliver excellence in client services and assist Mortgage brokers to achieve sales targets in a results driven environment.
- Paraplanning is a technical function that supports the Mortgage Brokers/Managers in all areas of finance, including mortgages, protection and general insurance.
- Your key role is to process the personal information provided by clients during a meeting with their Mortgage Brokers/Manager
- Research (or assisting with) the best solutions that meet each client’s financial needs.
- Produce quotes, letters, reports and supporting evidence for consideration by the client.
- Process the mortgage and general insurance paperwork with the lender/product providers, and follow up with reviews.
- Keep the Mortgage Broker/Mortgage Manager, Client and Introducer up-to-date with communications from all financial product providers, and the on-going progress of all mortgage applications
- Applicants must have at least 2 years experience in a similar role, as a Mortgage Paraplanner or Mortgage Administrator / Mortgage Case Manager
- Experience of dealing with clients, preferably Private Clients or HNW cases
- Excellent organisational and IT skills
- Excellent communication skills
- A confident, professional telephone manner
- The ability to work as part of a team