Program Manager Agile Ecommerce Retail London
Programme Manager | Agile | Ecommerce | Retail | London
My client, a global business with their head office located in Central London are seeking a Programme Manager to manage projects on a worldwide scale. You will keep the project on track, liaise with your peers, Senior Managers, Director and Stakeholders advising them and negotiating resources. This role required you to be confident, and have the ability to communicate effectively and authoritatively.
My client operates in over 30 countries and their popularity continues to grow. You will work alingside other program/project manager at the same level as you and help to deliver several key global projects.
- 4+ years' experience and a Senior Project/Program Manager.
- You should be able to troubleshoot, document and track projects
- keep up-to-date on the latest digital trends, developments in SEO, website analysis and governance although you DO NOT need to be hands on.
- A background delivering projects on a global platform.
- Knowledge of retail/FMCG desirable
- Excellent Stakeholder Management skills - essential
- Strong presentation and negotiation skills - essential
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal - essentia
Please note; In this role you will not have any direct reports, if you're looking to manage a big team this role will be unsuitable. No previous team management skills are necessary.
If this sounds like you, please apply today.
Program Manager | Agile | Ecommerce | Retail | London