Optimisation & Testing Analyst - Central London - £42,000 (Incredible Bonus & Benefits)
Optimisation & Testing Analyst - eCommerce Company - Optimizely/Maxymiser/Visual Website Optimiser/Google Analytics
A forward thinking eCommerce company is looking for a hungry conversion rate optimisation expert to join their brand new digital team based a stone's throw away from Tate Modern (If you’re a fan of Rauschenberg/Warhol or Emin) within a fantastic digital office.
Our client is a nationally recognised household name within the online retail sector. Having recently hired a new director of marketing, they’re looking a building a forward thinking and thought-leading digital team and are currently looking for optimisation experts to join them.
Optimisation & Testing Analyst - eCommerce Company - Optimizely/Maxymiser/Visual Website Optimiser/Google Analytics - Role Profile:
Your role will be responsible for the technical implementation for analytics and AB/MVT testing. You’ll support the delivery of conversion rate optimisation projects across multiple online products including apps. You will use a range of technologies in this role, including Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and Optimizely. You will need to be super smart and enjoy working collaboratively with colleagues in the product and engineering teams.
- Set up, manage and deploy AB/MVT tests in Optimizely (or similar tool)
- Excellent web analytics knowledge using Google Analytics (GA) Premium
- Good understanding of behavioural insight and conversion rate optimisation techniques
Optimisation & Testing Analyst - eCommerce Company - Optimizely/Maxymiser/Visual Website Optimiser/Google Analytics - About the Person:
- 1 years minimum experience in a similar role
- Strong user of AB/MVT testing tools and implementing tests
- Able to work on several projects at the same time and prioritize effectively
- Excellent understanding of ecommerce integration of Google Analytics
Optimisation & Testing Analyst - eCommerce Company - Optimizely/Maxymiser/Visual Website Optimiser/Google Analytics - What will you get in return?
- An Exceptional Salary Dependent on Experience + An Amazing Bonus.
- 23 Days Annual Leave + Insurance + Cycle to Work Scheme + £5,000 Season Ticket Loan Scheme.
- An opportunity to work with a brilliant and incredible team or like minded individuals.
- A fantastic location for all lovers of the arts, architecture and culture.
What do you need to do now?
If you are interested in applying for the Optimisation & Testing Analyst - Optimizely/Maxymiser/Visual Website Optimizer/Google Analytics role register now via the link on this page or contact Digital Republic by phone on (0203-637-3331) or email through to (Ross@digitalrepublicrecruitment-com)
Who Are Digital Republic?
Digital Republic Recruitment has been created with the sole purpose of delivering dedicated web and digital analytics recruitment solutions across the UK. The Republic aims to use our in-depth web and digital analytics expertise to provide an unparalleled experience to anyone doing business with our passionate and motivated people.
You can also find our more on Twitter and Linkedin