German or French speaking Research Analyst
A great opportunity has arisen for a German or French speaking Research Analyst to join the international financial services team of a leading global Investor Relations company. This is a temp to perm role reporting into the Head of Research to start as soon as possible.
Your duties will include:
- Assisting Senior Associates and Directors with routine and ad-hoc projects
- Researching contacts, financial institutions, policies and various information relating to financial services
- Analysing data and reviewing written materials
- Producing reports in a variety of formats including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Researching using the internet and media tools such as Bloomberg
- Data entry and database maintenance
- Preparing internal briefing materials
- Organising team schedules (conference calls, meetings etc.)
This would be a fantastic opportunity for a highly motivated German or French speaking graduate with a strong interest in working within an international financial services environment. Whilst gaining excellent exposure to the financial sector you will also be able to develop your research and analysis skills in English and German or French! Suitable candidates must possess confident written and verbal communication skills in German or French and English and have studied a degree relating to banking, finance or economics. Previous knowledge of financial markets would be advantageous however not essential. In the long term, this role can potentially evolve for the right individual.
- Fluent English and German or French
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent research and analysis skills
- Educated to degree standard or equivalent (preferably relating to banking/finance/business or economics)
- Confident in communicating with people at executive level
- Able to work automatously and take responsibility for your own work
- IT literate with Advanced Excel and Power Point skills
- Basic knowledge of financial markets would be an advantage or keen to learn
- Must be able to work overtime as and when required or work flexible working hours
- Immediate availability
To apply, please send your CV in Word format to Linda, CVs in any other formats will not be accepted. If you have applied for any other languagematters vacancy there is no need to re-apply, as your CV will be considered for all vacancies that match your language skills and work experience.
We work constantly to provide equal opportunities for all, regardless of age, gender, ethnicity, social background, religion, disability or sexuality.
NB: Candidates must be eligible to work in the UK or hold a valid work permit. Please note that we contact successful candidates within 3-4 working days. We will consider you for all our vacancies now and in the future. Please do not reapply unless requested to do so. Language Matters is acting as an employment business in relation to this vacancy.