Our client is a fast growing Technology business who are in the market for multiple Finance Managers for various countries (to be based in London) and the purpose of the roles is to lead management reporting, statutory reporting and managing tax compliance, while monitoring performance against budgets and overseeing Accounts Assistants.
- Owning the month-end close process for your countries, driving forward timely reporting to assist country managers to manage their countries
- Liaising with international operations teams to ensure accurate reporting
- Liaising with international accountants, auditors and tax advisors regularly
- Performing balance sheet reconciliations at each month end
- Working with external auditors on the preparation of financial statements and facilitation of the annual audits
- Developing and implementing financial controls and monitoring spend against budget
- Supervising shared Accounts Assistants on various tasks
- Assisting the Group Financial Controller with various ad-hoc projects
You will have a sound technical understanding from your accountancy training in an environment working with IFRS and have experience of leading from a financial reporting perspective for European countries. You will have an eye for detail, a knack for problem solving and a willingness to learn.
Radley Green acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.