Our client, a forward thinking, dynamic and professional M&E Building Services Company are currently looking to recruit an additional Electrician Engineer to join their team. Working as part of the FM Division you will be responsible for carrying out the planned an reactive electrical maintenance works to a range of commercial clients in and around London.
- To undertake the planned and reactive electrical maintenance works to ensure compliance with specification, PPM Schedules and Procedures.
- Diagnose and repair faults on systems and plant and install new plant and equipment when required
- Provide detailed quotations where works exceed client limits
- Ensure all certification and documentation is completed accurately
- To keep accurate logs of work undertaken and materials used
- Ensure all health and safety paperwork is in place (and adhered to) for each job / project e.g. method statements, risk assessments
- Participation in standby rota for emergency calls outside normal working hours
- Respond to customer needs and building relationships in a professional manner.
- To liaise with specialist sub-contractors and engineers with other disciplines to ensure the efficient operation of the plant without disruption to the client.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Hold a City and Guilds 236 Part 1 & 2 qualification.
- 17th Edition IEE Wiring Regulations
- City and Guilds Inspection and Testing (2391 or equivalent) would be advantageous but not essential
- Good oral, written communication skills.
- As this is a mobile position you will need to hold a full UK driving licence.
In return you will receive a competitive base salary of £35 to £38(dep on experience) overtime, company van, fuel card and call out
This represents a great opportunity to join a fantastic M&E Building Services Company who have an excellent reputation for providing flexible building maintenance solutions to their clients throughout the UK.