Exciting Top 10 Firm - Corporate Tax Assistant
Exciting Corporate Tax Assistant position in London Mid - Tier Firm
My client, a foremost Mid Tier Firm is looking for an ambitious Corporate Tax Assistant to join and assist their expanding tax team whilst being an ambassador for the firm.
This award winning firm, known for their support and development of their talent champions active involvement within the community with activities such as charity walks, playground clean ups and working with young entrepreneurs.
As Corporate Tax Assistant your duties will include:
- Assisting with the preparation of tax returns efficiently
- Working alongside Associates or Managers for project completion
- Maintaining the firms quality standard when speaking with clients and colleagues
- Carrying out assigned ad-hoc duties as requested by line managers of Head of Department
The role of Corporate Tax Assistant asks that you:
- are working towards a relevant qualification (ATT, CTA, ACA)
- have at least one years experience within a corporate tax department, advantageous if also customer facing and within tax or financial services
- represent the firm professionally at all times, with your appearance, interaction with clients and colleagues and conduct
This is a superb role for a Corporate Tax Assistant looking to join a pioneering Accountancy Firm who will develop you personally and career wise. It requires an individual who is eager to work within a team and willing to learn new skills and approaches.
To find out more about this exciting Corporate Tax Assistant role please call Rebecca English on or send your CV to
The Pro-Recruitment Group consists of 4 distinct brands: Pro-Tax, Pro-Legal, Pro-Finance and Pro-Education: