I am working with a leading B2C financial services business who are looking to hire a CRM Executive into their central London offices.
The business are a leading consumer driven financial services business who specialise in providing customers with credit options to help them stay on top of their finances.
They are looking for a CRM Executive to join the central marketing team and report to the Senior Digital CRM Manager. The role is going to be accountable for planning, creation, testing and execution of multi-channel digital campaigns (always on and trigger). This involves working across different business units and areas to deliver the teams commercial objectives.
Duties of the CRM Executive:
- End-to-end management of digital marketing email and SMS campaigns via the CRM platform (Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target)
- Management of stakeholders and all sign off processes
- Working with internal and external teams when appropriate to work effectively, to tight deadlines and to the best standards
- Feed into planning and strategies and best practice
- Define and implement best practice for campaign delivery including: copy writing (spam, keywords, etc.), knowledge of html template structure, responsive design, frequency and deliverability
- Promotional campaign strategy and build of the drive customer to the eServicing portals
- Build and execute on A/B testing strategies
- Platform configuration including: one-time, recurring, automated, triggered and dynamic content campaigns
- Load, edit and send HTML emails (paste html) and use base template (WISIWIG)
- Use litmus testing: email client and device
- SMS creation, including personalisation (AmpScript)
- Data mapping data sets to email and SMS campaigns
- Troubleshooting and logging platform issues and defects with internal and external resolution teams
- Creating and maintaining a library of html, graphic and dynamic content components for WISIWIG campaign delivery
- Run reporting and analysis on campaign and business unit levels as well as provide insights into building conversion rates across digital channels
- Support through the delivery of digital projects including: Finding solutions to requirements, task delivery and testing
- Proven experience managing multiple stakeholders
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud/Exact Target (ideally)
- Campaign planning/scheduling
- HTML and CSS skills
- Return Path testing suite (including litmus)
- Knowledge of customer experience across channels
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proven knowledge of Marketing campaign and sales processes and products development; communications development; and financial services regulatory requirements
- Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Dreamweaver)
- Experience in a highly data-driven industry preferred e.g. Banking, Telco, Supermarket loyalty
Up to £35,000 plus company benefits.